‘You don’t have to be Great to Start in Brighton, but you have to Start to be Great’
- Get Fit & Lose Weight… Our classes are designed so you always have a full body workout and stay healthy!
- Self Defence… We train a highly effective & purposeful Martial Art, all you’ll ever need.
- Confidence, Stress Loss & Feeling Good… Build your confidence and have a good time meeting new people & our team.
- Free Tasters… When you come to our classes we will spend time learning your needs and making sure we look after you the best we can.
- Any Questions?… Call Sifu Ben 07881 940 156
Many of our students join the Brighton Martial Arts School with the purpose of adding something to their lives or to their training. Most weeks we hear stories from people getting bored of the gym and who want an activity where they can lose weight and become fitter but also has a purpose and application. Our classes offer all of these benefits whilst also giving you the skills in Self Defence, something you will carry for the rest of you life and can share with your family or friends.
Our Martial Arts Classes have a structured Self Defence syllabus to make sure you are covered in all situations and possibilities, and will turn you in to a thorough and complete Martial Artist. We also make sure you always have a comfortable and positive experience.
‘I cannot recommend Martial Arts South East and the Brighton school highly enough. A great school of friendly, welcoming students taught by a fantastic instructor, Sifu Ben’
Our Brighton classes will improve your Power, increase your Stamina, make you Feel Better, create Motivation and Discipline all whilst having a good time!
Facts about Kung Fu at Brighton Martial Arts
- Facilities: Showers and changing rooms, disable access, convenient parking.
- Transport: Train 10 mins walk, Buses 25, 49 & 1
- Free Trial: The school is offering you and your friends a Free taster
- Check our Brighton Facebook Page
Our Brighton club is well located in the centre of town and conveniently situated round the back of Western Road at St Mary Magdalen Catholic Primary School, Spring Street, the school has ample Free parking available in its grounds, and is well situated for public transport.
The school is open on Tuesday & Thursday evenings and runs classes beginner, intermediate and advanced classes for Children and Adults.
Sifu Ben Gosling (who also runs and established our Horsham club) also holds many private lessons in Brighton, and the school often meet up for Saturday sessions, as well as training on the beach and local parks.
As you’d expect our Brighton school is full of characters, and due to its location has a great social side to it as well. With the students often meeting at weekends to train during the day and then make the most of Brighton’s nightlife.
The Brighton Martial Arts School was established over 5 years ago, and is a buzzing, positive place to train and meet people.
Sifu Ben would like to invite you to his club for a Free taster, contact us today to register yourself or your family.
We look forward to seeing you at Brighton Martial Arts
Brighton Martial Arts School
St Mary Magdalen Catholic Primary School
Contact Sifu Ben on 07881 940 156
Kids (age 5/6-12) – Tuesday & Thursday
Junior Beginner; 17.00 – 17.45
Junior Advanced; 17.45 – 18.30
Adults – Tuesday & Thursday
Beginner; 18.30 – 20.00
Advanced; 20.00 – 21.30