‘You don’t have to be Great to Start in, but you have to Start to be Great’
- Get Fit & Lose Weight… Our classes are designed so you always have a full body workout and stay healthy!
- Self Defence… We train a highly effective & purposeful Martial Art, all you’ll ever need.
- Confidence, Stress Loss & Feeling Good… Build your confidence and have a good time meeting new people & our team.
- Free Tasters… When you come to our classes we will spend time learning your needs and making sure we look after you the best we can.
- Any Questions?… Call SiJe Sal – 07912 269 636
- 14 Day Free Trial… Click the Whatsapp button below or call/text 07912 269 636 to book. Trial classes by booking only due to Covid restrictions
Many of our students join the Bromley Martial Arts School with the purpose of adding something to their lives or to their training. Most weeks we hear stories from people getting bored of the gym and who want an activity where they can lose weight and become fitter but also has a purpose and application. Our Martial Arts Classes offer all of these benefits whilst also giving you the skills in Self Defence, something you will carry for the rest of you life and can share with your family or friends.
Our classes have a structured Self Defence syllabus to make sure you are covered in all situations and possibilities, and will turn you in to a thorough and complete Martial Artist. We also make sure you always have a comfortable and positive experience.
‘Bromley Martial Art school is where it’s at, if you want to get fit, healthy and learn to defend yourself. Come and join the family for a bit of fun and fitness‘
Our Bromley classes will improve your Power, increase your Stamina, make you Feel Better, create Motivation and Discipline all whilst having a good time!
Facts about Kung Fu at Bromley Martial Arts
- Facilities: Disable access, convenient parking.
- Transport: Train Bromley North 2 mins walk, Bromley South 8 mins walk – Buses 126, 208, 227, 261, 314, 320, 336, 354, 358, 638
- Free Trial: The school is offering you and your friends a Free taster
- Check out Bromley Facebook Page
- Check out out our Instagram Page
Our Bromley Martial Arts School is conveniently located in the centre of town, and has Free parking available. It is well situated for public transport, including many busses and both of Bromley’s train stations.
The Bromley Martial Arts School was established by Sifu Warren who also started the Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts School. It is now run by a full time team; Henry, Sije Sally and Cristian. It has been open for many years and has a great student base of beginner, intermediate and advanced students, who make a friendly and welcoming community.
When you come to the Bromley Martial Arts School for your Free trial you will have a dedicated Instructor for the first couple of sessions. They will run you through and give you basic training skills and understanding of our system, so you will feel comfortable and confident training with everyone else in the school.
We look forward to seeing you at Bromley Martial Arts School.
Bromley Martial Arts School
United Reformed Church
20 Widmore Road
Contact SiJe Sal – 07912 269 636
Class Times (Temporary Due To Covid-19 Restrictions)
Adults ages 16+
Thurs: 19.00 – 20.00
Sat: 11.50 – 12.50
Kids & Teens ages 3-15
Tiny Ninjas (ages 3-5); 16.15 – 16.45
Juniors (ages 6-8); 17.00 – 17.45
Tweens & Teens (ages 9-15); 17.50 – 18.50
Tiny Ninjas (ages 3-5); 10.15 – 10.45
Kids (ages 6-12); 10.55 – 11.40
Adults & Teens (ages 13+); 11.50 – 12.50