‘You don’t have to be Great to Start in Horsham, but you have to Start to be Great’
- Get Fit & Lose Weight… Our classes are designed so you always have a full body workout and stay healthy!
- Self Defence… We train a highly effective & purposeful Martial Art, all you’ll ever need.
- Confidence, Stress Loss & Feeling Good… Build your confidence and have a good time meeting new people & our team.
- Free Tasters… When you come to our classes we will spend time learning your needs and making sure we look after you the best we can.
- Any Questions?… Call Sifu Ben 07881 940 156
Many of our students join theHorsham Martial Arts School with the purpose of adding something to their lives or to their training. Most weeks we hear stories from people getting bored of the gym and who want an activity where they can lose weight and become fitter but also has a purpose and application. Our Martial Arts Classes offer all of these benefits whilst also giving you the skills in Self Defence, something you will carry for the rest of you life and can share with your family or friends.
Our Martial Arts classes have a structured Self Defence syllabus to make sure you are covered in all situations and possibilities, and will turn you in to a thorough and complete Martial Artist. We also make sure you always have a comfortable and positive experience.
‘Great place, Sifu Ben is a very practical teacher. Good mix of fitness, and learning dynamics of your own body. For combat against thug or thugs this is an awesome martial art. I am 38 and wish I’d started 20 years ago, my son is 5 and loves it also‘
Our Horsham Martial Arts classes will improve your Power, increase your Stamina, make you Feel Better, create Motivation and Discipline all whilst having a good time!
Facts about Kung Fu at Horsham Martial Arts
- Facilities: Showers and changing rooms, disable access, convenient parking.
- Transport: Train 12 mins walk, Buses #65 – A, B, C Lines
- Free Trial: The school is offering you and your friends a Free taster
- Check our Facebook Horsham Page
Our Horsham Martial Arts School was opened and established by Sifu Ben Gosling (who also runs his Brighton branch), and has classes for Adult and Junior students. H.I Ben’s classes are packed full of fun and the benefits of our Martial Art – Confidence, Fitness, Self Defence and meeting new people.
Martial Arts classes are held in the dance studio at Millais Secondary school, which has fully fitted wooden floors and mirrored walls so you have a great training experience. The school offers free parking and an excellent standard of facilities.
The Horsham Martial Arts School is busy with new, intermediate and advanced students in both the Junior and Adult classes, and has a warm and friendly community of students, who are always keen to help and are welcoming to all who train in the school.
Sifu Ben would like to invite you and your family to his Horsham school for a 2 week Free trial. Contact us today to book your space.
We look forward to seeing you at Horsham Martial Arts School.
Horsham Martial Arts School
Millais Secondary School
Contact Sifu Ben on 07881 940 156
Kids (age 6-12) – Wednesday
Junior Beginner; 17.00 – 17.45
Junior Advanced; 17.45 – 18.30
Adults – Wednesday
Beginner; 18.30 – 20.00
Advanced; 20.00 – 21.30