Martial Arts South East is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By using the martialartssoutheast.co.uk website you consent to the collection and use of information you provide to us.
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with this policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy was last revised on 13/01/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- When you submit an enquiry to us via this website you will be asked to provide your name, postcode, email address and telephone number
- We may also collect information via cookies which monitor the pages you use to help us provide a better online experience. (See section below on “Cookies”)
- As part of our commitment to raising standards, please be advised that our phone calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes
What we do with the information that we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- It allows our advisers to follow up, via email, telephone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Shadwell House, 65 Lower Green Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8TW
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies are used on the martialartssoutheast.co.uk website to help provide you with a better online experience.
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive to help us identify you. The information collected allows us to monitor website traffic and to personalise content to you. The information collected is anonymous and no personal or identifiable data is held.
How to manage cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. All web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of all aspects of the website and reduce functionality.
For further information on cookies and managing them we recommend visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org/
What Cookies we use
Here’s a list of the main cookies we use and their purpose:
- _lc.visitor Visitor Tracking _gaGoogle Universal Analytics – helps us count how many people visit and track if you’ve visited before
- _gat Google Universal Analytics – Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made
- _utma Google Universal Analytics – Like _ga, this lets us know if you’ve visited before, so we can count how many visitors are new or returning
- _utmb Google Universal Analytics – Works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time a visitor spends on martialartssoutheast.co.uk
- _utmcT Google Universal Analytics – his works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser
- _utmz Google Universal Analytics – This tells us how you reached martialartssoutheast.co.uk (eg from another website or a search engine)
- calltracksDataTo – display a dynamic phone number based on the way you reached martialartssoutheast.co.uk (e.g. from a paid ad or direct)
- calltracksGuidTo – display a dynamic phone number based on the way you reached martialartssoutheast.co.uk (e.g. from a paid ad or direct)