‘You don’t have to be Great to Start in Tunbridge Wells, but you have to Start to be Great’
- Get Fit & Lose Weight… Our classes are designed so you always have a full body workout and stay healthy!
- Self Defence… We train a highly effective & purposeful Martial Art, all you’ll ever need.
- Confidence, Stress Loss & Feeling Good… Build your confidence and have a good time meeting new people & our team.
- Free Tasters… When you come to our classes we will spend time learning your needs and making sure we look after you the best we can.
Kung Fu Tunbridge Wells is now closed, thank you for you interest in training with us.
Many of our students join the Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts School with the purpose of adding something to their lives or to their training. Most weeks we hear stories from people getting bored of the gym and who want an activity where they can lose weight and become fitter but also has a purpose and application. Our Martial Arts Classes offer all of these benefits whilst also giving you the skills in Self Defence, something you will carry for the rest of you life and can share with your family or friends.
Our Martial Arts classes have a structured Self Defence syllabus to make sure you are covered in all situations and possibilities, and will turn you in to a thorough and complete Martial Artist. We also make sure you always have a comfortable and positive experience.
‘Excellent attention to detail, great 1-1 assistance, competitive prices and fun and friendly atmosphere. Worth every penny!’
Our Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts classes will improve your Power, increase your Stamina, make you Feel Better, create Motivation and Discipline all whilst having a good time!
Facts about Kung Fu in Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts
- Facilities: Disable access, convenient parking.
- Transport: Train 15 mins walk, Buses 282 and 283. Nearest Bus Stop – The Black Horse
- Free Trial: The school is offering you and your friends a Free taster
- Check our Tunbridge Wells Facebook Page
The Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts School is conveniently located in the heart of town at the St Barnabas Church Hall. This offers convenient parking just outside of the hall for students to attend class, and is free.
Martial Arts Classes are held currently physically on Mondays for children then followed by adults and teenagers. We also offer an online Zoom class on Tuesdays.
The Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts School is our oldest and has been open for nearly a decade. It has a positive impact not only with families and individuals, but also in the wider community. Being involved with local schools, charities, cubs & guides, and community events.
Over the years the Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts School has established a friendly and welcoming student base, who not only enjoy training but also create good friendships and have a Fun social side to the club, including meals and drinks, bowling, training in the park, and the annual Christmas Curry.
The school would love to see you join them, contact us today to book a space for your Free trial.
We look forward to seeing you at Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts School.
Tunbridge Wells Martial Arts
St Barnabas’ Church Hall